In most cases,
slip and fall claims are resolved without entering the court process due to the amount
of preparation made and evidence gathered by the injured party. At
The Weinstein Firm, our Atlanta personal injury attorney understands what is necessary to
strengthen your case and increase the chances of recovering the most favorable
The following are some guidelines to present your claim on a legitimate basis:
- Prove a causal link between the fall accident and your injury
- Demonstrate that the at-fault party was aware of the unsafe condition that
caused your fall
- Maintain thorough documentation of your injury
- Maintain documentation of any expenses derived from the injury
- Avoid any exaggeration of you injury
- Obtain legal representation from an experienced attorney
While these may seem like obvious instructions, it is imperative to perform
all of the above to ensure that you obtain a favorable outcome. Just proving
you have an injury is not enough.
When our legal team says it is helpful to establish a causal link, we mean
that you need to demonstrate that you suffered a slip and fall and that
incident was the direct cause of your injury. Also, it is simple to prove
that a dangerous condition existed, but it is difficult to show that the
property owner had noticed the condition and neglected to repair or fix it.
Common ways to prove that the at-fault party had notice of the condition include:
- Camera surveillance footage of the property
- Witness testimonies
- Incident report
Our Atlanta slip and fall lawyer has helped countless of clients obtain
the results they want in order to cover their medical costs, loss of wages,
as well as pain and suffering. Do not hesitate to let us fight for you
while you make a successful recovery.
You may be interested in the following blog post:
Contact our firm and request a
complimentary consultation today.