Do You Have a Case?
Insight from Our Skilled Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers
The aftermath of a
serious car accident or other accident can leave you worried and confused. When your injuries
have been sustained through no fault of your own, it can be especially
disheartening. Perhaps a loved one or close friend has suggested pursing
justice from the parties responsible for your pain and suffering. Maybe
the insurance company you have been forced to deal with has asserted your
claim is without merit or downplayed your injuries. Whatever your situation
might be, you may be wondering if you have the grounds for a
personal injury lawsuit.
When considering the possibility of a personal injury case, you need to
ask yourself the following:
- Are your injuries the result of someone else's careless or reckless actions?
- Could your damages have been prevented?
- Have you been unable to recover maximum compensation?
- Are you being pressured to accept a less-than-fair settlement?
- Are your injuries significantly impacting your quality of life?
- Have you experienced the wrongful death of a loved one?
- Are you unable to work?
- Are you suffering continued pain and / or distress?
- Are your medical bills unmanageable?
If you can answer "yes" to one or more of the above questions,
you may be able to file a lawsuit against the parties liable for your
injuries. The Weinstein Firm, LLC offers the hard-hitting representation
you need to hold the individuals responsible for your damages fully accountable.
For a detailed description of your legal rights and options, call (404) 566-7009
to request a
free case evaluation.
We Can Assert Your Right to Maximum Compensation!
The result of a serious accident includes much more than just the cost
of immediate medical treatment. Often the ramifications of such a
catastrophic event can be life-altering and permeate every aspect of your life. You
may be facing both urgent needs as well as future complications of which
you are not yet aware. Our personal injury team can provide the astute
legal counsel required to assess the complete impact of your injuries
and the dynamic advocacy you need to pursue full and fair restitution.
We can work to help you win compensation for damages including, but not
- Doctor and hospital bills
- Rehabilitative care
- Future medical treatments
- Loss of current and projected income
- Loss of property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
What to Do After a Serious Accident
The time following a devastating accident is critical to your case. Witness
recollections may grow dim and crucial evidence may be lost if immediate
measures are not taken.
If you have been the injured as a result of the negligent actions of another,
you need to do the following:
- Seek medical treatment.
- Obtain contact information for any and all witnesses.
- Document everything, including how your injuries are impacting your daily
life and your outlook for the future, medical treatments and their effects,
and current and projected loss of income.
- Keep a detailed record of all medical, hospital, and prescription costs.
- Obtain highly skilled legal representation as soon as possible to ensure
your rights are protected.
Contact Our Firm Today for Unwavering Advocacy!
We understand the task of going to battle for your rights may seem daunting
and we are here to help! The
Weinstein Firm LLC was founded on the firm belief that every injured individual deserves
tough and resolute representation to preserve their right to optimal recovery.
Our dedicated Atlanta personal injury lawyers are ready to tackle the
legal challenges of your case so you can concentrate on healing and moving forward.
Contact our firm to acquire the uncompromising advocacy you deserve! Request a free case review.