Atlanta Workers’ Compensation Attorney
You Need an Atlanta Workers’ Comp Lawyer On Your Side
Workplace injuries can seriously disrupt your life. Even seemingly minor
accidents can result in painful injuries that make it difficult for you
to perform your job. If you have been injured at work and are unsure what
to do next, contact
The Weinstein Firm, LLC for counsel. Our team of Atlanta workers’ compensation lawyers bring
years of experience to the table and know how to secure the positive resolution
you are looking for. Why should you retain counsel for your case?
When you have a seasoned advocate on your side, you can quickly resolve:
- Any delays in the approval of your medical treatment
- Late, denied, or delayed benefit checks
- Unreturned calls from adjusters
- Confusion with insurance companies
Whether you were hurt through a work-related truck accident or
slip and fall incident, our firm is ready to stand up for your rights. We are well-versed in handling
workplace accidents and can walk you through each step of the process. If you are ready to
recover maximum compensation for your damages and suffering, be sure to
reach out to our firm.
What Should I Do if I’ve Been Injured at Work?
When you suffer a work-related injury, it is important that you follow
certain steps to ensure you don’t miss your window of eligibility
to obtain compensation for your medical bills and missed wages. The good
news is that our seasoned law firm here to guide you through.
Make sure you do the following as soon as possible after an accident:
- If your injury is serious, see a doctor or go to the emergency room right away
- After (or prior for less serious injuries), inform your employer about
- Take down as many details about the accident as you can remember
- File a written incident report from your boss or supervisor
- Ask your boss to clarify any workers’ comp approved medical providers
- Make sure you follow up with a doctor on your injuries and go to all appointments
- Hire a lawyer to ensure you are treated fairly throughout the process
While most cases can be handled through the workers’ compensation
system, some employers may refuse to acknowledge their employee’s
injuries or claim that they weren’t a real employee. This is when
it becomes extremely important to have legal counsel on your side. Regardless,
having a workers’ comp attorney in Atlanta who can help you navigate
the entire process is very beneficial—whether you have to bring
a lawsuit forward or not.
Contact Our Firm for Trusted Counsel – (404) 566-7009
At The Weinstein Firm, LLC, we understand how difficult and frustrating
it can be to suffer an injury while on the job. That is why we are here
to take the legal burden off of your shoulders. When you hire us, you
can focus on recovering and leave everything else to us!
Do not hesitate to
contact our firm today to set up a free consultation with our compassionate injury lawyers.
We are here to help!